Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Home again Yay...

The ride home went smoothly & I was even able to meet up with a friend from one of my online crochet groups. It was fantastic to meet with her & her son. She was willing to meet me on my way home from NC by driving about an hour or so from her home. She came by the Days Inn where we were planning on spending the night. Picked us up & we all went to CiCi's Pizza for dinner. Yummy! Affordable. Good time had by all.

I have to take pictures of the baby afghan & sweater before I can post them.
Today was spent in my pj's and robe watching lots of shows I had recorded while I was away.
Tomorrow back to "normal" if anyone can actually define that let me know.
Tomorrow is the Discovery Toys party that my daughter will demonstrate (which means we all get to play with the toys yay)
Wishing you all frog free projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment