Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sleep Study is on ....

for tonight! Happy Valentine's to me. Yes I know I just whined & complained here yesterday about how disappointed I was that my test was being canceled and after my first test next week they would determine if a second test was necessary. But yesterday afternoon I received yet another call telling me there was a cancelation for tonight if I could come in I could have that appointment. So of course I just jumped on it. Then remembered that my darling hubby purchased tickets for dinner at our church for tonight. So I ended up calling him to see how he would react to my needing to leave him for a sleep study test. After all it is Valentine's Day. Dinner is a "romantic" gesture to be sure. Supporting the girl's group at church is a wonderful way to spend money on dinner. Anyway long story (still too long in the retelling) is that I will be going to dinner but will have to leave almost immediately or possibly even early in order to get to the sleep center. But I will be able to have my test tonight and again next Friday (unless they cancel on me again).

Oh well the ups & downs of life. My sweetie knew I would be leaving him alone this evening so he gave me my Chocolates (there is a really cool Chocolate shop near us) last night. YUMMY!!! Uncle Sam's Chocolates. http://www.unclesamscandy.com I love their truffles and their butter creams ... well I do love them all so I can't just say get the chocolate creams or the maple creams because then you might miss out on the lemon or cherry or etc. You get the idea! Really good chocolates. And I'm not just saying that. I am well aware that there is another chocolate shop not overly far from our home. And although I wouldn't refuse their chocolates I would always chose uncle sams over the other shop because I prefer the taste of uncle sams!

Managed to pull out the yarn for Bethany's scarf yesterday (yes now that the weather has shown signs of warming up & she won't need it much longer) I'll show her how I started it to see if she wants me to continue or change the stitch or whatever. (She purchased the yarn & requested I make the scarf & in return she will help me with my quilting. I call it a very fair trade.) Also pulled out the yarn for my exchange partners square & managed to select a square & make it last night. (I love it & hope she does to.) And to top that off I pulled out some yarn for a pair of slippers & am just chosing which slipper pattern will be easiset for me to follow.
That all on top of my already long list of must do's ... then I signed up for a magic ball swap with a different group of online friends. I am so excited I can't wait to get all the goodies for this swap. I have several ideas already.

Okay must get my day underway ... pack my overnight bag & have it in the car for tonight. Pick out a simple outfit for tonight's dinner. Since I'll be dropping off my hubby at home & then going to the sleep center I need to have everything prepared in advance.

Wishing you all a fun filled Valentine's Day ... spend it with those you love.
And of course frog free projects!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment