Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 7, 2009

No photos due to ??

Okay so how hard would it have been to take a couple of photos? I mean I promised you photos of the baby afghan & the sweaters I made & yet today was the shower & I never managed to take the pictures before leaving for the shower. I'll email my niece & request she send me a photo of the items as soon as she can. But since she will be busy I don't know if she'll send them my way.

I don't have any real excuse other than life just got in the way. I mean I knew I needed & wanted those pictures & I still managed not to get the camera out & just take them!!!

Ugh. I hope she'll take them & pass them on to me since the sweaters were really cute & the baby afghan was really nice.


Wishing you all frog free projects.

p.s. ~ I'll be a bit busy since I am blessed to have my daughter here until Wed. yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment