Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2009

Look what I made ...

Yes I did make these lovely stitch markers for a knitter. I used 3 different size rings so that she could use which ever one suited her project. And attached to those rings is a lovely little stone that I "wire wrapped" just so it would look pretty hanging from the knitting needle.
I had a blast making them and I know when I have some time I will make some more. I just have to warn you if you wish to work some up for yourself the small stones can drive you crazy when wrapping with wire. They tend to escape the wire while you are working on it.

Today I'm cleaning ... need to have my house clean enough for my granddaughter to spend the night tomorrow. I've already tackled most of the bathroom cleaning (will finish in there shortly) (waiting for the floor to dry then I will take care of the toilet, tub & sink) ... also I have a small pile of items still needing sorting in order to have the floor cleared. Then the major job is cleaning off the kitchen table ... hey we do want her to sit at the table for her dinner tomorrow but right now that isn't possible!!!

And I'm going to have it all done this morning. I'm heading to the library this afternoon. This evening I'm doing my stitching on my memorial quilt so that I have it ready for tomorrow's quilting class. Yes I do put off until the last possible moment just about everything. (mind you NOT everything but close enough) ...

So with what little energy I can muster I will go attack another cleaning job.
Wishing you all frog free projects & blissfully happy days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment